How to get "karta pobytu " (TRP) decision letter ?

I have applied for karta pobytu 5 months back, after giving all those missing documents and explanation when they asked. Now in their website https://wnioski.mazowieckie.pl/MuwWsc/ it is shown that DECYZJA ZOSTAŁA WYDANA. OCZEKUJ NA KOMUNIKAT SMS W SPRAWIE ODBIORU.But I never got this sms yet. It is been two weeks I have not idea how it the process going on.

My visa is already expired ( Got special stamp on passport), Now I have a emergency at home (India). Which forces me to leave to there. I heard that there is a possibility to get visa from home country if I show them the Karta pobytu decision letter in embassy.   

How can I get this decision letter as soon as possible ? Is there any legal way that I can approach ?

The decision should be available by now so just go there to collect it.

Hello i have the situation same as she mention above can i ask again if it is possible to get visa from my country only having the decission letter?

Herbert1327 wrote:

Hello i have the situation same as she mention above can i ask again if it is possible to get visa from my country only having the decission letter?

Hi
I have the same situation. I was wondering for how long you  have been waiting for your temporary card? any new information you have received? do you know how we can speed up the decision process?

Hey, I'm also in the same situation.

Did you collect your TRC and how long did it take you after the positive decision has been issued.

I got the positive decision on 18.07.2020 and still no SMS, mail, or any update.

Thank you in advance!

bonsoir à tous .
j ai eu une note sur l application de versification de l'état du  dossier : UNE DÉCISION A ÉTÉ PRISE. ATTENDEZ UN SMS, VÉRIFIEZ L'ÉTAT DU CAS OU RECEVEZ UNE CORRESPONDANCE POSTALE. cela fait déjà deux semaines mais juqu à présent pas de sms ni de courrier postal ni la mis à jour . combien, de temps encore pour avoir la carte et la décision, c est à la voïvode de Varsovie .

merci beaucoup

QUE FAIRE SVP JE DOIS VOYAGER ?????

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum.