Cancellation of Dependent Pass


I am currently employed in Malaysia. My wife got the dependent pass a few months back. Since we have mutually decided on separation, I want to know what is the process for the cancellation of the dependent pass. Kindly guide me through the process and the cost that will be incurred for this process


Am currently working for a company A and my wife is on my DP.
1)I am changing my job to comapny B and my wife is planning to go for studies , so my wife has applied for her student visa.
2) The timing of my visa transfer and my wife student visa application is overlapping.
3)For my wife she cannot be on social pass and needs to be on dependent pass.
How should we take it ahead.

New topic