Permanent Residence Permit Travel

On Malawian PRP, which countries we can visit as Malawian?

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you contact the Malawian Authority who issued the PRP.
You are an Indian citizen and may have to use your Indian passport for any travel out of Malawi.

New topic