Medical care

Hello all-
I hope to move to Malawi (Lilongwe) with my wife and two small children both under 5 years of age. Please advise me on the best medical facility in Lilongwe ! I need to look into this in advance to make sure pediatric care will be of a decent level or my wife will not allow this move ! Thanks

thanks
Richard

Hi Richard,

I'm actually setting up a website for information that will be able to answer vital questions such as the one you've asked, i've extracted some details as to your query, anything else you need please visit wawamalawi.com after 1st of June this Year..

Lilongwe  (Central Region)

Lilongwe School for Health Sciences, PO Box 30368,
Capital City, Lilongwe 3, Malawi
Tel: +265 720 911.

Lilongwe Central Hospital, PO Box 149, Lilongwe, Malawi
Tel: +265 721 555.

Thanks so much. Will it have info on Blantyre as well? There is a chance we could be sent there as well. I do appreciate it greatly. All the best. R

Hi Richard,

Yes it will cover all information on all 3 regions and 24 districts in malawi including Blantyre.. If you could give me your email address i could let you know when the site is up and running...The site will also offer services on your behalf such as car rental, safari holidays, resorts, lodges etc... things that may take up a lot of your time to organise...the best bit is even thought we'll offer the service on your behalf, the packages you get would be cheaper than going directly to providers (future reference)

Take care
Sukhi