New members of the Malawi forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Malawi forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Malawi if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,

It's not confirmed yet, but I would go to Malawi in July to work for 6 months.

I have so many questions!

But what should I know in general before leaving?

Thanks a lot!

Guy
Hi,
My wife and I are from Zimbabwe but living in Australia. We're keen to come back to Africa and looking at investing in a business in Malawi.

Would appreciate it if I could link up with others who have gone through the same process for advice.

Thanks

HI there,

I hope all are well...wherever in the world you maybe.

I am looking to develop a contact network in Malawi (anywhere) but as well specifically Lilongwe.

I believe every person has insight and wisdom, please share.

I am uncertain as to the level of traction this forum has gained.

Hoping to hear from former SAfricans from anywhere in Malawi.

@guyaudet5  any feedback received from forum ?

Hello everyone, welcome on board !

@Mr C63,

What kind of information are you looking for ? We are on the new member's introduction thread. I would suggest that you open a new topic on the Malawi forum and pen down your queries so that members can guide you.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien I will like to establish a moderate marketing company and live in Malawi

Kindly help me with details and costs and also which city is better in terms of costs and profits?

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012806

Thanks!

Closed