Haidresser needed

I am in need of a professional hairdresser for Caucasian hair  in Blantyre , who will like build up great opportunities in the sector  Any body interested ? please inbox me
Lee Chisale

Hi leechisalee,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you please give us an introduction of yourself :)

You should post your ad in the Malawi Jobs section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello Max. My name is Lee Chisale. I am originally from Congo. I'm currently living in Malawi, and own a salon called Perfect Nails & Beauty Salon, along side another salon called Eden which is located at 4-Star hotel called Ryalls Hotel. We're a fully established salon, one of the best in Malawi. We're still growing as a company, but we're lacking a good, trained, hair stylist to complete our set of trained staff. Also, we want someone that has the ability to listen to the clients, and bring in something new and 'fresh' as I have mentioned. We often receive young clients wanting new, and fresh styles because we're quite popular among the Blantyre area. As well as the capital city. Lilongwe. There is some competition around, but none are on our level skill. Making things very busy for the salon which is NEVER a bad thing.