Researching a move to France


I live in the USA and would like to know the best way to start my research to move to France.  Should I check with the French Embassy or talk to an immigration attorney?

Thanks for any info you can provide.


Welcome to the Forum :)

Yes talk with the French Embassy, as that is who you need to talk to in gaining any visa you need.

Good luck

Expat Team

Thank you so much SimCityAT for your response.  I thought that might be the first step.

New topic