Green Card (Third Party Liability) for car

Hello,

Does anyone know if the Green Card (Third Party Liability) insurance which needs to be purchased at the  Debeli Brijeg border, cover also countries other than Montenegro? Or is it only covering Montenegro?

Note: I will be driving with my own car.

Thanks in advance

yes the green card that you purchase either at the border or at insurance company allows you to drive in all cou tries that require the green card.

It will last for 1 year period

I am not sure this advice is correct.  I asked at an insurance company in Herceg Novi, they said it only covered a foreign vehicle for Montenegro.  A green card issued to a Montenegrin registration, covers all other countries..   This can cause a problem when crossing Bosnia to U.K.

I did ask this question and was told only Montenegro

I presume if you want to drive the car only in Montenegro  than the green card at the border crossing  will do .I would suggest buying the green card in your own country. The authorities  that you  buy the green card from will tell you what countries  it is required  for. When I register  my own car in Montenegro  I pay a bit extra to get the green card and this covers me for driving in Bosnia  and  Croatia.