Bringing a car from America to Montenegro

I will be moving to Montenegro from America in 2022 and would like to bring my personal vehicle and household goods by container ship. Will there be a problem with bringing a 2017 Audi Q5 into the country?

I am also interested in this subject. When I was forming my company in Podgorica/Montenegro I asked my POA this and he answered very simple; there may be some issues like; the cars in USA has turning lights indicators flashing all red at the rear, because of this when you turn right/left all the rear lights are signalling. But in Europe we have separated orange color turning indicators. So There maybe some issues registering US Spec cars on road legal because of the electrical system of the car. On your Audi case here, you better ask to some car import/export'er and they will clearly answer your question.
And you can share  it here hopefully.

Faruk

Plenty of US cars driven here on the roads, don't see why it should be a problem but maybe not a bad idea to ask.

i also wanted to know this information as I will be moving there next year and plan to bring my car from London.