Transfer Visit Visa to Iqama

Hey,

I have reached a really bad place with everything thats going on in life right now. I lost my mother a few years ago in a car accident in Saudi Arabia. That twisted our lives apart (my siblings and I)

My father got laid off 3 year ago, he took my youngest sister and went on exit back to Sri Lanka. A year later he left her and came back to saudi arabia to earn (he blew his 25 years+ EoS). He irresponsibly left my little sister there where she was thrown from relative to relative. She went through many days not eating and moving from city to city. A 13 year old girl by herself.

My other sister and I were could not do anything to protect her. A few months ago we convinced my father and brought down my little sister. We had hopes that we can transfer her under my sponsorship. Unfortunately no one knows how to do that. the Jawazat told me to go to the ministry of interior. I have the MOI all the documents needed and they rejected the application. They would not tell me why.

I am in a situation where there is no way I can send her back to that hellish place. Which means i will have to try to keep her, i have exactly 40 days before her Visa expires and that means I have 40 days to get her an iqama. If not I will be forced to by all possible situations to keep her illegally which I do not want to do.

My company is willing to help and willing to spend all the money required to get this done. But there is no immigration office, no one I can talk to or is willing to talk to me the "filthy hindi scum".

All i ask of you is, do you know what I can do? Do you know anyone who can help me? I need this, my family needs this. We have been law abiding residents in saudi arabia. We were born here, raised here. We paid our dues on time. We paid the expat fees. We lived and studied here. My sister got married here.

Please help us.

Unfortunately, kids can only be sponsored on a dependent visa by their parents.  Brothers or sisters cannot sponsor each other.  There are few exceptions but it requires connections or "wasta".

The only real alternative is to send her out and get her a 2 year visit visa.  That way she can visit for 180 days at a time and then exit / re-enter via Bahrain or Dubai to stay for another 180 days.  Keep doing it till visa expires.   A lot of people do this for parents.

Can I get the Visa from here? or do I have to go to Sri Lanka to get the visa again?

Have to go back to home country to get the visa.