Best/Safest way to get from STI to Sosua

Wondering if you could share you experience on the best way to get from STI to Sosua.  Looking for something safe and reliable.  We are flying into STI because we can make the trip in one day.  If we fly to POP it will take us two days.  Our flight coming into STI will be a reasonable time (arriving 6pm) and will need to leave Sosua to get back to airport for a 1pm flight.

Would appreciate any insights/experiences you have offer.

Least expensive is taxi to Caribe Tours bus. Bus to Sosua.

If arriving at 6 Pm you should be fine.  I you arrive too late then you will miss the last bus and then you taxi.

Return for 1pm flight:  reverse caribe tours bus to santiago) and taxi to airport.  You need to be at airport 2 hours in advance so you leave Sosua by 8 am to allow for traffic.

Or save the hassle and taxi both ways. I am sure others can recommend a good driver who will take care of you.

Eduard Taxi is very reasonable. Drivers speak English, nice cars, familiar with driving conditions. He is on FB. I have his contact info if you want it. The bus is nice but takes quite a bit of time.

We are travelling from Santiago to Sousa in a couple of weeks and are looking for reasonably priced transfers, preferably not the bus...
Could you provide me with the contact info for the Taxi service and a general idea of cost...? Thank you