Good day all. I am a bit confused.

Please my name is ELISHA. I have 2 years casi speciali. I have applied for Documentto di Viaggio, I want to know if I need a visa to go to Ghana for a visit.
Secondly, what is the difference between documento di viaggio and titolo di viaggio.

Welcome to the forum

You will need a current passport from your country of origin to travel overseas.

Documento di Viaggio is the document you fill out before you get the Titolo do Viaggio which is the travel permit which allows recognized refugees to travel outside Italy to other EU countries. You cannot travel to Ghana or any other non EU country on this.

New topic