Travel to the USA holding temporary resident card

Hello here...

Thank you in Advance! :)

I would like to know the possibility and procedure to apply for a visiting VISA to the USA.

I am currently living with my family in Belgium with a Work permit and the Alien Resident Card (the temporary resident card). I am an Indian Passport Holder.

What are all the required documents to be provided in the Visa application?

Have anyone travelled to the USA from Belgium holding a Schengen Visa?

If I remember well, your resident status in Belgium doesn't matter to the American government. You need to get a visa with your Indian passport.

Of course, in some way, your situation could help to get the visa but the process rains the same if you have or not an EU VISA.

Best

Thanks for your response!  :)

Yes you can of course apply for a US tourist/business B1/B2 visa being on a Belgian residence permit A.

You will most likely get a 10 yr multiple entry even if its your first application. Just ensure that you fill up all the correct info on DS160 and all the supporting docs requited by the department of state. The fact that you are working here simply strengthens your application. I think you should be fine.

hi every one. i am Belgian national. i have plan to visit usa but my esta autorization is refused. can anybodsy have experience how and where i can apply tourist or visit visa.and which kind document i need to apply for visa it call b1 or b2 visa. and how long it take time.thanks

Well, it can happened.
Especially if you've been to Yemen, Sudan, China, Iran, ... in the past (any non-friendly country with America/country currently at war) or if you just became Belgian which is most likely your case...
One of my colleague had the case last year as he went there for scuba diving a long time ago (more than 7 years).

So, you'll need to fill in the DS-160 like any non visa-free passport holder, then you do the interview at the embassy in Brussels and you'll probably receive your 10 years multiple entries visa if everything's alright. (note that Belgium passport expire every 7 years)
Everything can be done in few working days...

Of course you'll have to proof you've a job/money/credit cards/planned trip/... and you have everything in Belgium (house/apartment/owning/), so you'll proof you'll go back home no matter what.
And if you can't, you'll most probably be denied...
https://be.usembassy.gov/fr/

By the way:
B1 is issued for business purposes
B2 is issued to those seeking entry for tourism or other non-business purposes