Seeking a job with Aldar or TDIC

Does any one know these companies (ALDAR) and (TDIC - Tourism Development and Investment Company)?
I am seeking to secure a job with an excellent company in Abu Dhabi?

I have 20 years of Civil engineering and construction management experience on large and complex civil projects.

Does anyone have contacts (emails or telephones)with those companies or similar? Any help and efforts are appreciated.

[email protected]

I am seeking to secure a job with an excellent company in Abu Dhabi?

I have Completed MCA Master Degree & i know verry well in Data Structures.

Does anyone have contacts (emails or telephones)with those companies or similar? Any help and efforts are appreciated.

[email protected]

JIM GEORGE           
Mob. No. 050 - 5323987     
[email protected]           

CAREER OBJECTIVE

To contribute towards the growth and development of a dynamic organization where opportunities to grow both personally and professionally are ample and where I can utilize my skills effectively & efficiently.

Presently working with one of the leading electrical trading company in UAE
Electra Abu Dhabi L.L.C, Abu Dhabi.
Accountant, since June 2002

Key Responsibilities:

•Control and Coordination on Sales Accounting
•Maintaining Complete Accounts Receivables Module in ERP   
System
•Preparing Monthly Sales Report and Debtor reconciliations
•Dispersion of Petty cash payments
•Preparing Payroll more than 250 employees
•Staff advance Reconciliations and monitoring Salary Advances
•Arranging for Cash Salary disbursement and Bank Transfers.
•Reconciling Payroll figures with General Ledgers

ACADEMICS & QUALIFICATIONS

Bachelor of Commerce (1992)
University of Calicut, Kerala, India.

Post Graduation in Diploma Computer Application (PGDCA)
from NIIT (1994).       

Master of Business Administration from Rochville University (2003)

COMPUTER SKILLS
Extensive experience on Office computing using especially Word and Excel & other applications
Familiar with ERP package & other accounting software (Tally & Peachtree)

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Date of Birth        :    30th May 1970
Sex            :    Male
Nationality        :     Indian
Marital Status        :    Married
Languages Known    :     English, Hindi & Malayalam
Passport No        :    Z1388648
Visa            :    U.A.E. Valid Residence Visa, Transferable.
UAE Driving License    :    439026A

All the references will be furnished upon request.

I am a highly motivated, goal oriented “Professional Quantity Surveyor”  with strong experience of 17+ years (including 14+ years in Middle East)  in both pre and post contract Quantity Surveying services on various type of projects. I have worked with reputed Consultants & Project Management firm on some prestigious and fast track projects.

Currently, I am working with ‘Omnium International Limited' (formerly known as DG Jones International) on Infrastructure Works for Burj Dubai Development, Dubai, UAE and my contract will be going to complete by the end of this month.

I am looking an opportunity in Aldar, tdic or any other such type of organisation where I can excel my experience and contribute for them.

Regards

Irshad Zafar Malik
Mobile: +971-50-4649372
E-mail: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, Mohammad Aftab Uddin, From Dhaka. 

To keep myself involve to obtain a position in a well reputed organization with a strong cultural and efficient managerial environment where I will be able to get recognition by executing the part of my responsibility in an excellent way with my knowledge, integrity and dedication to achieve the organization's goal to maintain its continuous growth and to build up & advance my Career.

I have 15 years of Sales & Marketing and project management experience and good knowladge in English,Arabic,Bengali,Hindi & Urdu.

Visited several times to different countries, Like,FRANCE, ITALY, GERMANY, SPAIN, MALAYSIA, THAILAND, SOUTH KOREA, INDIA,PAKISTAN,SUDAN etc. to attend in the International Exhibition to select and Place the Order for Goods and to meet with Suppliers for Business Discussion & Further development. Also frequently visit to Different countries of Middle East.

Participated several times in Sales & Marketing related and other official Seminar & Workshop in Paris, Frankfort, Jeddah, Riyad, Dhaka and Kuala Lumpur.

Eagerly waiting your reply for better opportunity (if any).
Thanks and Best Regards

Yours Faithfully

--
Mohammad Aftab Uddin
+88-0171-0887410
[email protected]

When you find a job..tell us how?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Thujesh from Dubai,

As an accomplished Chief  /Senior Accountant with extensive experience, I am looking for a full time job that will fits to my qualification. Well versed in GAAP. My qualification M.com completed and doing MBA. Financial Statements Finalization, Reconciliation and Adjustments. Management, Reporting, Budgeting and Planning, Payroll Management, Banking, Petty cash, Fixed Assets record, Development and Implementation of Internal Control System, Audit Planning of different sections and Evaluate their performance. Effectiveness of Business operations, and Management Advisory Services. Knowledgeable in , Quickbooks,Telly,ERP and other Accounting packages. Proficient in oral and written English communication with good interpersonal skills.Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, MS Excel) w/ uae D/L.

Thanks and Regards,

Thujesh PK,
Mob # 0097150 8451304
Email ID - [email protected]
Email ID - u