Want to know about room and jobs

Hello everyone it's me ammar from Pakistan I am planning to come Budapest for MBA please guide me and tell me university with good reputation and low fees and rent about rooms and what kind of jobs a student can do there and what is wages per hour thanks

Welcome to the Forum :)

Can I ask why you chose Hungary to study?

I choose Hungary because education is cheap than other EU countries and there is leading universities in Hungary

Please tell me about room rents and part time job... Is it easy to get a part time job with English speaking. And please if you know a good university with low fees tell me the name of it. Thanks

Hungary is cheaper in many aspects compared to other EU Countries but do you speak Hungarian?

No I can not speak Hungarian

Ammar pak wrote:

and part time job...

Student visas almost never come with a work visa. So you probably will not be able to (legally) work unless you also get a work visa.

But university international officer told me that 20 hours a week is allowed for work

You can work only 20 hours a week but with the appropriate visa.

What kind of work one can find can you pls tell me and what is per hour wages there. And tell me about room rent in share and alone

For living costs www.numbeo.com  for room rentals try the housing section at the top of this page.
Maybe try the university for information on accommodation.
Also read other posts here.