From asia

Hello Im new here, i came from Asia. i arrived in Budapest last October 2013 to be with my family. its been three months now and i would like to find a job here to help with the expenses. i graduated with Business management course. i would like to know if it is hard to find jobs here (or maybe i should look to neighboring countries) or do you think i should start first by studying the language? can you recommend me good schools for hungarian language which is not too expensive or maybe it is better to have home-based tutorial.

thanks for the help

ChrisComaya wrote:

can you recommend me good schools for hungarian language which is not too expensive

Did you look at the list of language classes available at the expat-blog directory:

https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/eu … asses.html

Greetings! First welcome to Hungary! Hello!, Nneehow!, Anyahaszeo!, Arrigatto!, Szia! I can't really help you with a school but I'm most than willing to help you on line if you like. Just ask! Enjoy Hungary and you should have a good time as long as you don't have to deal with the local bureaucrats. They are a pain in the b...! Well you know what I mean. Food will be somewhat strange to you and good quality oriental food will be hard to find. Oriental eateries have adapted their food to Hungarian cuisine and it resembles very little the food you are accustomed to at home! Be safe and watch out for Romanian gypsies pick pockets on mass transit like buses and metro. Here in Hungary it will be usually males. Be well....Tatiana.

Hi, and welcome

there are very good Hungarian courses on the CEU (Central European University), and you can find job as a foreigner in many Shared Centeres.

Good luck!

thank you so much for all the reply. i am actually missing the asian food. its hard to find fish here. its all meat  :D

As peddington aptly put it skype can be a great friend of yours to learn the basics.

Kompare / Komare, pm me i might be able to help with some local things we could be missing from back home. Cheers.

ChrisComaya wrote:

its hard to find fish here

There are special fish stores where you buy fish, you will not see it much at a butcher shop. For example in the Great Market Hall go downstairs and there you should find the fishmongers. Halászlé (the traditional Hungarian fish soup) is quite common in Hungary, you will see it on most every restaurant menu.

Hi everyone :)
i came from india and living in hungary and now i am looking for job here. someone can help me to find job here ? :)
i can speak only english and hindi

Hello singh.mann,

Have you already browsed through the section jobs in Budapest?

Please feel free to drop your CV in the sector which suits you the best.

Can you please tell us more about your qualifications?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team