Looking for Hungarian lessons in English

Hi,

i am looking for Hungarian lessons in english. I have been here in budapest for 1 and half year and i know basics of Hungarian language. so im looking for a privet teacher for the advance level.
i can afford 2000-3000 Ft per hour

hope to hear from you soon..:)
Arghavan

HI,

You have already found a Hungarian teacher? I am Hungarian and I speak English. I can help you if you want. I don't know if you want a professionnal Hungarian teacher. I have teaching experience, i am teaching French to Hungarians:)

Anna

[Moderated: Please post in Budapest classifieds section]

Good evening.
Im czech student and im searchin for hungarian teacher.
Actually im level A2-B1 and i need to prepare for B2 exam.
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day.
Ivet

Hello Ivet -> Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Budapest classifieds. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

I mean coming to your place.  Is ok with me.

[Moderated: Please post an ad in Classifieds]

hi Arghavan,

My name is Gemma. I have been living in Hungary  for 27 years.I live with my husband here in Budapest, I have 2 sons (29, 25). I am an English-German-Russian teacher. If you or some of you friends would like to learn the Hungarian language, I can help you. I teach one to one or in a group of 2-3 in English as well.

regards,

Gemma

Hi,

If you are interested in learning Hungarian, I'd be glad to help you. I am a Hungarian and English teacher with a lot of teaching experience.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,

Betti Kovács

Hi if i want to learn hongarian and deutch language

flower62 wrote:

hi Arghavan,

My name is Gemma. I have been living in Hungary  for 27 years.I live with my husband here in Budapest, I have 2 sons (29, 25). I am an experienced English-German-Russian teacher. If you or some of you friends would like to learn the Hungarian language, I can help you. I teach one to one or in a group of 2-3 in English as well.

regards,

Gemma