Looking for land for sale in mountains outside of Santa Marta

I am wondering if anyone here knows of land for sale that is not far from either; Santa Marta beach, El Rodadero beach, or Parque Tayrona.   

It would be between 1-4 acres because I can't afford a lot of land and it is probably more expensive around Minca.

It would be land that can be used to grow tropical fruits and it has to be below 800m. 

It should be between 600-800m because below 600 is too hot to grow some fruits and above 800 it's harder for some other more tropical things to fruit. 

Somewhere like Minca but it doesn't have to be Minca just the same elevation.   

I would also prefer if it's in a safe area and if there are at least some small grocery stores around as well as other things like maybe a small bar, restaurant, or a place to play pool...etc.

It doesn't have to be big grocery stores like Olympica or Exito.

Hello camucamuflorida,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would advise you to drop a free advert here: Land for sale in Colombia.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Youve got the right idea in so far as elevation. My finca in Panama is at 670 mtrs or 2250 ft, and its perfect......I grow everything there, just about. Its not exactly broccali growing climate........but its the beginning of where coffee will grow......And the cocos are growing altho kinda slowly.......bananas and platano good, organic piñas thrive, papayas, guanabanas mamon chinos, and especially citrus of all varieties.......and avocados.......dont forget mangos.........my mangos get as big as footballs........almost.......Minca is beautiful.....That would be my first choice for that region......Have you priced land there yet?

Hello camucamuflorida

I have sent you a Private Message regarding your post here