Job seeking in Oil and Gas fields

Dear All,

I am planning to apply JSV on June.So i would like to know that what is the success rate in our fields and what are the difficulties to face during job search.
please share your experiences.

Thanks and regards,
S.Rajkumar

Why is this on the Germany forum? There are no gas and oil fields in Germany so your chance of getting such a job here is zero.

TominStuttgart wrote:

Why is this on the Germany forum? There are no gas and oil fields in Germany so your chance of getting such a job here is zero.

I was thinking same. Maybe they got the wrong forum?

JSV = Job seeker's visa?

If so, what job?

TominStuttgart wrote:

There are no gas and oil fields in Germany so your chance of getting such a job here is zero.

Thi is not entirely true: There are some, small and mostly depleted, oil fields in Northern Germany:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erd%C3%B6 … eutschland
Though of low economic importance and it certainly not a big or desirable niche, but a few jobs do exist.

The OP is vague about his skill set, aiming for work in a very limited industry, and appears to be unfamiliar with anything.
He needs to provide a lot more information if he's going to get any serious assistance.

Fred is right - and he also needs specialized skills (and good German language abilities) to be considered at all.
But I guess this was a typical one post wonder and we will not hear from him again.