Travel within EU on Annex 15 | RP Renewal.

Guys,

During RP Renewal, during the period where you handed over your old RP to commune for Renewal and the time when you actually get the new RP in hand.
- Can we travel outside Belgium but within EU Zone using Annex 15 which the commune gives us?

This Renewal is as per old method (before Single Permit)

Thanks.

No, it's clearly written :

"This certificate covers the stay in Belgium of the person concerned for the duration of his / her occupation"

Annex 15 is a temporary document for an administrative procedure under way in Belgium. This does not give you any right to travel in the European Union.

Okay that's what I thought as well. Looks like some commune doesn't take your expiring RP until they hand you over the new one. But some takes it, causing this situation to not travel outside Belgium during the renewal period.

I don't know why it is written like that, but I have a friend that said it is allowed and he had no problems with travelling. Maybe there are some exceptions or maybe it is just written and nobody cares about that. Usually, before travelling to another country I used to read a lot of information about this, about the road, statistics, laws, curiositues and many others. So while I am travelling, I feel like I know everything and I don't need to ask anything from local people. The best website to read about another country before travelling for me, is ****, here is the most necessary information.

We all have a friend who is always successful.  Until one day ... Nobody stops you from trying.  But if you get into trouble afterwards ...

phipiemar wrote:

We all have a friend who is always successful.  Until one day ... Nobody stops you from trying.  But if you get into trouble afterwards ...

Spot on. We always have ppl who say "I have always done so, and never had issues" :) Read it as "I was lucky that I was never checked, I was lucky I never faced a control/inspection." :) -- Never read it as "it is legal" :)

IATA is by far the most understandable website. (International Air Transport Association) as it's used by most of the flight company in the world + up to date.
https://www.iatatravelcentre.com/

But the only "real" information should come from your embassy / ministry of the foreign affair of your country.

Can I use Annex 15 for an appointment with the asking of belgium nationality at the commune whiles am waiting for my F+ card  pin code ?