Saudi council good standing certificate

Hello anybody can help me how can i get my good standing certificate in saudi council if my card is expired?.. i tried in mumaris plus but it says i dont have active registration.. anybody can help me.. thank you🙏

I too hv same issue, still not resolved

mee too, tsk

Is ur problem resolved

Not yet😢

Have you tried to address your concern on tawasul?

Me too struggling with that, try to complain in tawasal and call every day to their hotline number

any progress?

No

Hii , I'm also facing same issue. I filed a request through tawasul. Now the request is under system administrator's section. Waiting for their email. They said to wait for 1week , now it is more than a week still no progress. If you get any solution please inform me....

hi! just an update you can now request your certificate of good standing in your mumaris plus even if your card is already expired

Hi ! do u mind if u can send me details how to request via mumaris acount? i already have mumaris but dont know next step. please share ur knowledge. kindly email me. please thanks ***
. also my license is expired but needed a certificate of good standing.

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

koalabear.

Hi I'm trying to access good standing certificate for saudi council but it requires usename and password. Does anybody knows about this

Hello! Please tell mw how to obtain certificate of good standing even if my saudi council is expired.huhu ive been waiting for more than a month now they havent replied yet

you need a MUMARIS account to be able to get the good standing certficate

Hi is it possible to request for good standing certificate from SCHP eventhough the saudi license is expired already?

@koalabear55  hi dear can you assist me how did you request COGS even if your saudi council license is expired? Thanks alot.