Planning to go back in Saudi Arabia

Good evening everyone, 2015-2017 I worked before in Saudi Arabia as a nurse with prometric that I processed in the Philippines before going there and by that time the data flow is not yet necessary, but after a few months I obliged to take data flow for verification. After the process I was given a saudi license. But this is the problem the agency that sent me there faked my experiences though I'm aware of that. I was suddenly shocked that they verified my documents even if my experiences is faked. Fast forward my employer found out about my fake experienced because the saudi council called them about my docs. We talked calmly and said to me that I need to go back to the Philippines before the police took me. So the question is can I still go back to Saudi Arabia and renew my license there? Thank you

Seriously?

You faked your experience - doesn't matter if agency did it or you did.  In the eyes of the law, you are liable and subject to police action as well as being blacklisted.

I would forget about ever going back to Saudi again.   You are probably on the list of Saudi council as a forgery attempt.  And the police case against you is probably still pending.