Police cause

Aslam o alikum freindx.
I am Asad lives In riyadh
Before 4 month police arrest me due to my mistake  and they send me to district Court for sentence the judge he give me punish sentence that 2 month jail and 50 lashes sticks.
When I go jail that time the jail police call to my company and said give us pasport and ticket money of this boy then my company give them.
After 2 month police of jail they send me to police station with my passport and ticket money then in p station police said to me call to ur kafeel for bring u out then i call to kafeel and he came then they release me but when they release me they didnot give my pasport and ticket money to me then i ask them they said we will give it to ur company then i come to my comp and I go to office of our Incharge.
Before go to jail I was a computer oprator in comp and after jail when I go to my Incharge then my Incharge said we r not ready to accept u in work of computer oprator we want to give u work of labor and also we will decrease ur sallary. Then i said it is not acceptable for me then he said u can go final exit I said ok I want to go final exit. He said ur pasport is with police when they will give us then u can go he said u have to wait untill they give us ur pasport I said ok then after 2 weeks I go to my Incharge he said they didnot give ur pasport untill now then I go to police station and ask them give me my pasport they said ur papers are not came from Amaarah they said when ur paper will come then u come then after 1 month I go to police station again and ask them about my papers then they check my iqama in computer they yes ur papers are came they said we have to hit u 50 lashes then we will take next step of ur cause . I said ok I m ready to get my 50 lashes sticks then they said ur file is another police station u we will write letter to them that send to us file of this guy they said u have to come after one week.
Now I am waiting for finish week.
This is my story I tell to u full my story because I need your help I m in big tention I havnt work also my family they r in pakistan they r also in big tention please help me and give me good advise.
The problem is that in my iqama only 1 month is left.
And please tell me that what will be next step of police after they hit me 50 sticks.
And what will be happened if they didnot hit me 50 sticks in this week and they delay my cause and what will be happen if my iqama expire.
And my police cause not finish.
Please give me good advices.

what was the mistake for which u suffered a huge sentence.

Wow. Is there any Saudi in your company who can help? Things will be much better if there is someone to support you. If not, you have to find someone outside your company who can represent you.

Look, after this police case, at the end of the day, you will HAVE to leave Saudi and in all likelihood, you will be banned from ever returning as it seems like a criminal case.  And if it is a criminal case, you will never be able to work in any GCC country.

Once they do the lashes, they will ask your sponsor to deport you.  Iqama expiry doesn't matter as you are going to be deported anyway.   Make sure to follow up with your Embassy to involve them - press for deportation as delays will meant that on expiry and with a criminal case, you might end up in a jail.

Your sponsor cannot give you a lower profession and salary with a criminal case on you.  They are just saying it but it won't be approved.

Freindx untill now they didnot hit me lashes.
And they are delaying my cause now every day I m going to police station with a saudi guy.
They r telling me ur cause original file is another police station we have to take ur file first and then we will hit u lashes they said we  sent letter to that police station that give us the file of this guy. And u hve to come here after one week when i go there after one week they said we didnot get your file until now then they send again fax to that police samtation for take my file and they give me my file number and said go to that police station and tell them that file number and say them police station almanar need this file. Then I go there and i tell them all what current police tell to me then they chek that file nmbr in computer and they got that file and they send that file to a big officer when the officer saw that file they said it's not ur file its file of that phillipine girl which girl we arrest with u.
They said why current police station need this file for giving you lashes.
I don't know freinds what they aemre doing.
Please if someone have any idea so please help me.

This is typical confusion and bureaucracy in Saudi.  You need to get an arabic speaker or PRO with you to sort it out.

Brother I was gone to police station. With a saudi guy who is mandoob of my company. But where is my file I don't know.
I was came police station almanar from jail.
Now the police man of almanar police station told me that ur original file is with police station of alrawdha police station and they give me a number of my file they said to me before one week we send letter to police station alrawdha via fax for send us file of your.
But they didn't send back ur file.
And then they give me file no and said go to police station of alrawdha and tell them police station almanar send you letter via fax which one is based on this number please check in ur computer and send back to them file of that number. Then the police station alrawdha check that number in computer then they got file and they send that file to their police officer when the police officer read that file he said to me its not your file its file of that Filipina girl which one we arrest with u before.
Then I come back with empty hands.
Now what I have to do please tell me any soloution.

That's what I said, this is standard Saudi.  The only thing you can do is keep running between police stations or go to a higher authority like regional police.  Worst case, you can go the governor courts which they have for common people.  You can also go to your Embassy and ask them for help.   There is no other solution except to try and see as many people as you can to try and resolve this.

Thanx bro. Tell me one thing that can i take help from my embassy?

Read what I wrote carefully.  I already answered that question.

Aslam o alikum xtang bro.
It's my new account bcs I have lost my Current expat account.
And I want to ask you something about my police case.
As you know that police have to hit me 50 lashes sticks but they did not hit yet.
Today I was went to police station they said we will hit sticks to you at Tommorrow but we have to take your fingureprints.
Then they take my fingure print of my both hands I means they take fingureprint of ten fingures.
I want to ask you bro why they take fingureprints.
Can you tell me please??

And also tell me that when my company will send me to Pakistan then can I go to Dubai or other countries???

Fingerprints are standard.  Most probably for ban.

If it is a criminal case then you probably won't get visa for any GCC country.

it was not a major case its like a little case they punish me for 2 month .so can i go to other gcc countries how can i check online that i hve ban for go to dubai or other countries please help.

Read what I wrote.

If it is a criminal case, it is a criminal case.  Does not matter whether small or large.  It is the classification that matters.

And you cannot check it online.  You will find out when you apply for a visa - if rejected, then you have been banned.  No one can tell you right now if and when you will be banned.   The procedure for criminal cases is that the data is put in the GCC common security database and immigration accesses it before granting a visa.