Let's make a wish for 2019!

https://www.expat.com/images/misc/expat-new-year-2019.gif

The Expat.com team wishes you a Happy New Year 2019 !

Let's make a wish for this new year : the one that you all succeed in your expat projects, whether you are about to move or already living abroad. We wish you all the best !

What's your wish for 2019? Share it with us!

Julien

Health and happiness.

A return to dignity and respect

Karmic levitation   :)

Good friends - long lasting relationships - Happy New Years everyone !

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!

Happy New Year to you and your family! I hope this year will bring warmth of love and positivity in your life.
Hoping that the new year brings us lots of new and exciting opportunities in our lives. This new year will be our year.
Happy New Year 2019! I wish all my dear friends and family-- old and new-- an amazing year!

I wish that every expat gets insurance, makes a Will, has a people contact list in case of an emergency and to stop thinking that you are going to live for ever - plus peace on earth and health

i wish to continue having good health...i have almost everything else that i need/desire...

“I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes.

Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're Doing Something.

So that's my wish for you, and all of us, and my wish for myself. Make New Mistakes. Make glorious, amazing mistakes. Make mistakes nobody's ever made before. Don't freeze, don't stop, don't worry that it isn't good enough, or it isn't perfect, whatever it is: art, or love, or work or family or life.

Whatever it is you're scared of doing, Do it.

Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman

Good luck and success for 2019, stay healthy and enjoy your stay in the most beautiful city in the world (Düsseldorf)! 

Suerte y éxito para el 2019, manténgase sano y disfrute de su estancia en la ciudad más hermosa del mundo (Düsseldorf)! 

;)

OK, also in German:

Viel Glück und Erfolg für 2019, bleiben Sie gesund und genießen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt in der schönsten Stadt der Welt (Düsseldorf)! 
;)

" The future is always present as a promise, a lure and a temptation.”
— Karl Popper.                                                                     

Wishing you and family a very healthy, happy and prosperous New Year 2019.

-Sanjay Jha

Happy New Year
Wish you good health and success.

The Philippine government sees that divorce is less damaging to its citizen's than their system of annulment which has completly failed.

I wish you happy new year full of success , good health  and peace.

That my husband and i find a job in Costa Rica so that we can finally immigrate.

I wish to be a better person than I was in 2018..Work even harder to reach my Goals.And Listen to my Brain rather than my Heart.Heartbreaks Hurt like #%^*€£¥ 😂❤️
Happy New Year from myself and the Fiji Islands.2019 please be Good to Us.

To accept, be happy, accept and be satisfied and content with my current life exactly as it is.

For me, lose more weight, get away from this PC much more often, increase skills and abilities in new areas, continue to increase self-reliance, throw away my android phone, continue to decrease web presence in social media, increase knowledge of Spanish, play my musical instruments more often, be kinder. Two weeks ago I started to track how many times people wait for me to pass in my car, vs how many times I wait for them. I want to make sure I do it more than they do. Clean my house by throwing away everything that has no value or use to what Im actually doing. Smile more often. Pay attention more to the needs of others. Leave Malaysia and stop believing this is a place for anything except occasional tourism.

For everyone else, I hope you make even one wish and do it, see it through to completion; believe in yourself, follow your intuition, take the road less traveled, try something brand new, more books and less TV, mind your health, less stress.

I see potential disappoints in 2019 for you.

I hope and wish that there will be less violence in the world and that all people who are members of Expat Blog have their dreams come true and have joy and happiness and find inner peace in themselves

I wish to come back again to be real human...not robots...i wish to complete my studing and get the master degree

I wish all the earlier ones so well expressed - and just now a kind taxman... :-)

HAPPINESS  N  PEACE  FOR  ALL,  IN  THEIR  HAPPINESS  N  CONTENTMENT  I  WILL  BE HAPPY,  GODS  BLESSINGS  FOR  ALL

For me & all blind people to have our sight restored.

I wish us a cool winter with snow.
A green spring and autumn with some rain.
And a lovely summer.

Have a Blessed 2019 to all of us!

Happy New year one...

My wish is to learn Mandarin and start to work out.  Simple... Yet stressing

Everybody be safe out there,despacio,pura vida.

Happy New Year 2019 to sxpat.com and tbe mauritian expats team.You guys are great and always doing your best to make everyone feels that Home Sweet Home is everywhere as long as we are all together...and sharing common aim..sharing love and helping each other.Cheers!!!

Happy New Year!

Still thinking... how can we as a Swedish family move to and live in Argentina?

We have to find work and school for our kids.

We have degrees as; teacher in secondary upper school, manager in care, behaviorist, it...

Health and happiness and enjoy life

My wish is for the Mauritian nation to see the light, to think, to demonstrate vigour and to stop the politicians here taking them for a ride. I wish them a proper education that could propel them to better things and get rid of communalism. I wish, I wish  and I wish.

Peace, love and happiness.....for all youse guys out there (I already got that stuff!)

for myself I wish an endless supply of Sam Addams and Southern Comfort!

Go Yonkers!!

I wish to have prosperity, good health and successful professional career

2018 was not a good year, I had a knee replacement followed by a forced prostate reduction which gave me deep vein thrombosis, I have aged 10 years, on blood thinners, lost energy and stamina, My wife has a large lump in her right breast, but because of my experience will not go to hospital.
I am slowly getting better, I hope 2019 will be good for us, but we have the effect of brexit to look forward too.
It can't get worser!

Bonne Annee

I wish I could place a classified ad with expat.com  how can I achieve this please?

I WISH EVERYONE A YEAR OF THEIR DREAMS, BE HEALTHY AND HAPPY

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR