Outdoor kitchen appliance ideas?

One of our first "improvements" to our recent house purchase near Cabrera is building an outdoor kitchen.  (Our totally unoriginal idea is something tropical and rustic under an adjoining tile roof (for safe cooking) and palapa for the remainder).  We will need outdoor appliances such as BBQ, gas burner/stove/range, sink, lighting and fans.  Any recommendations for places on the north shore, or elsewhere on the island, to locate these items?  We have seen some kitchen appliances that appear to be discounted, commercial-quality equipment on mercadolibre, but have not been able to verify that.

I would be interested to know also!!
Plan to move to DR very soon and build my Dream home.

Try facebook Marketplace.

Definitely a “big green egg,” it's awesome, rustic and difficult to steal.

We had a full sized big green egg for 6 years but ended up not using it too often, with just two of us it was a lot of work and used a lot of coal to get going.
We often only cook 1 or 2 item on the BBQ so we sold it last summer and are about to by a smaller Kamado grill.

The Joe Kamado Jr looks like a better grill for 2-4 people, plus it is portable where as the others are not really.

Will let you know how we get on.

But kamado cooking is definitely the right move.

Another idea, wood burning (carbone) stove or pizza-oven as most call it. But you can cook almost anything in it if you like smoky BBQ flavour which happens to be a weakness of mine soooo, I'm in.
I am having one built into a custom outdoor kitchen as we speak. I have an amazing, trustworthy, capable, fair, builder if you'd like a referral. He's been in business here for 22 years.
He sources as much as he can locally and the cost was very surprising.

You can have something built locally.....

Or

Import

I have 2 grills... both charcoal, but one has a propane feature for ignition/starting

I have this one here in RD and in my NoAmerican house
A large grill - for parties

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Char-Griller-L … 1000169637

This is the daily 'go to' BBQ.... not cheap !!!

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Weber-Performe … l/50330245
Amazon is same price

I had them shipped here - tax free- by my mudanza....
Awilda Shipping

In comparison... The Big Boy is great value...
and can be used for a '2 person' dinner too - easy. easy