How to get an FBI background check in Bahrain

Hello everyone,

I have been living in Bahrain with my wife who is a citizen for 4-5 months now and have started working at a private school in Hidd.

The school I am working at requires me to have either an FBI background check or a good conduct certificate from the C.I.D. Since I have not been living in this country very long and do not have a CPR yet (the school I am working for is brand new and only just got permission to give its employees CPR's and visa sponsorships but it is taking some time) I do not know if I can get the certificate from the C.I.D.

I am currently seeking a way to get an F.B.I. background check, but I do not know where to get it from here in this country. When I was in America and started working at a new school I would always just go to the U.P.S., fill out a form, get my fingerprints read digitally, and that would be it, but i can't figure out how to do it here.

any help would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for your time.

For the CID clearance, you need to have a residence visa stamped on your passport.  Physical CPR card is not an issue as the residence visa has the CPR number.

A friend of mine did the FBI clearance but unfortunately,  he had to physically go to the US and make a request.  I am not sure if you can do it remotely.   Maybe check this site:

https://www.fbi.gov/services/cjis/ident … ary-checks