UK tourist Visa for my Thai wife

Hi all,
New to site and seeking advice already, I am 66 years old and my wife is 55 years old, we live in Buriram, we have been married for 4 months now, the issue is we would like to go to UK for holiday between 2 and 4 weeks max, I no longer have a property or anything else left in UK because I live here with my wife, now obviously i am ok because I have a British Passport however my wife is Thai so we need to get a Visa for her, looking for help as to the easiest way to obtain one,
Thank you in anticipation,
Regards Geoff

I have been through this procedure with my wife. You just fill in the form online, on the UK vfs website, pay the fee, and then your wife has to go to the Trendy building in Bangkok for an interview.
The main thing they want to see is that you have good enough reason to return to Thailand, and you have enough money to support yourselves on holiday.
There are agents that can help, but it is easy enough to do yourself, and a lot cheaper.

What if they live in Phuket surely they don't have to go to BKK or huahin ....I have been told you can now go to vfs in Phuket but no one seems to know where it is

jcar41 wrote:

What if they live in Phuket surely they don't have to go to BKK or huahin ....I have been told you can now go to vfs in Phuket but no one seems to know where it is

Why don't you just Google this: vfs Phuket
How hard can it be?