TOT wifi in jomtien

Hi As I settle down here I am trying to get TOT installed. Condo gave me a website for TOT but unfortunately my thai is non existant an d I have been stuck. I want to get a fiber connection. My condo has an outlet with the letters TOT. So I figured I am already hooked up so just need them to turn on the service. I just couldn't get through the website . Is there an office or something i CAN GO TO and get the service turned on the same day? Would anyone know where their office is? Since I am a digital nomad I do need wifi quickly since the 5g signal doesn't work well in my condo. Will they get it turned on the same day?

TOT Office is on the corner of 3 rd road and Pattaya klang Road

Hi As I settle down here I am trying to get TOT installed. Condo gave me a website for TOT but unfortunately my thai is non existant an d I have been stuck. I want to get a fiber connection. My condo has an outlet with the letters TOT. So I figured I am already hooked up so just need them to turn on the service. I just couldn't get through the website . Is there an office or something i CAN GO TO and get the service turned on the same day? Would anyone know where their office is? Since I am a digital nomad I do need wifi quickly since the 5g signal doesn't work well in my condo. Will they get it turned on the same day?
-@ssbpattaya

If you must use TOT because of condo rules,then you can't do anything about it. But TOT is not the best operator (not the best service either) and way to expensive when it comes to fiber. It's a state-owned company. 3BB is better in my opinion and cheaper. TOT Customer Service office is located in the corner of Central Pattaya Road and 3:rd Road.

Have to agreed with Leeds about TOT.

So find out if you have the option to pick one of the others company.

No harm in asking in the condo tower if people are happy with TOT, I might run great there.

What the best one for you, Is up to the area you living in.

So ask around the condo about it, That is, IF you can pick other Company for you internet.

You cant count on what others say, If they dont live same place as you.

Like i write on here before 3BB sucks big time on my Soi, So does True, And AIS is the king on my Soi.

And out of 3BB, True and AIS, AIS have the best service, custom care in my area.

All the time i open internet in my time here, Yes i move alot :-)

I go and sign up, And a few days later they come and set it all up.

You can all ways ask if it can be done same day for a additional fee.

Thai are normal very helpful, Special for a additional fee.

And no harm in asking polite about it.

Kindly.