90 day reporting on app

Anyone use the app for 90 day reporting? I tried to use this time and wouldn't progress as Asking for TM6 (arrival card) number which they don't issue anymore.

went to immigration in Hua Hin and staff added a ‘-‘ but that didn't work so went into queue for manual reporting. I asked immigration officer and she said to pit in 22222 - 5 2's - next time. Is this what others are doing?

go to this website for your 90 day report: [link moderated]#/register/add

You should have this T.M.6 ตม.6 handed out to everyone on airplane before landing to the kingdom and the number is under the bar code, example: DO72692. See mine below as a sample. Everybody should have this arrival-departure card.

Again [link moderated]

go to this website for your 90 day report: [link under review]#/register/add
You should have this T.M.6 ตม.6 handed out to everyone on airplane before landing to the kingdom and the number is under the bar code, example: DO72692. See mine below as a sample. Everybody should have this arrival-departure card.
-@dupr8478

There's no TM6 card anymore when arriving by air. It's scrapped until further notice.

I confirm, they're not doing tm6 forms on arrival anymore.

@kevinwbrown

In the event that the TM.6 is lost, the following actions can be taken:

1. In the case of foreigners holding a tourist visa or exempting entry visas  that do not need to contact the immigration for transactions, do not have to report  can go to apply for a new one at the checkpoint  Immigration to leave immediately.

2. In the case of a foreigner holding a NON-IM or entering a tourist that needs to be contacted  transactions with  Immigration, such as requesting to stay, RE-entry, if lost at Immigration 6, must report.  Bring the report to the Immigration Office for a number.  No. in the area to request a new issue

Visitors are not given tm6 forms when entering anymore. 

@kevinwbrown
In the event that the TM.6 is lost, the following actions can be taken:
1. In the case of foreigners holding a tourist visa or exempting entry visas that do not need to contact the immigration for transactions, do not have to report can go to apply for a new one at the checkpoint Immigration to leave immediately.
2. In the case of a foreigner holding a NON-IM or entering a tourist that needs to be contacted transactions with Immigration, such as requesting to stay, RE-entry, if lost at Immigration 6, must report. Bring the report to the Immigration Office for a number. No. in the area to request a new issue
-@Jintana yeethong

The topic is not about a "lost" TM6-card. It's about TM6-cards not being issued anymore when arriving by air.

Visitors are not given tm6 forms when entering anymore.
-@Friendly G34

They are, but not when arriving by air.

Ahh  interesting distinction.

Ahh interesting distinction.
-@Friendly G34

There are very few arrivals by land and sea compared to arrivals by air. They officially want to relieve congestion at international airports. I guess immigration doesn't want to admit that the TM6-card should be abolished. Hopefully this is a small step towards that.

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html

Can be done online

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/manual/IndexForeign.html
Can be done online
-@bajajvivek

No one said it couldn't be done online. Read the opening post.

@kevinwbrown make sure you have the latest online 90days link:

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

Where you have to create your account registering first.

I did not do 90 days on Line last december cause I exit the country in April22 and came back July 22 when no TM6 required anymore but had to go to immigration to make the first 90 days with new entry date.

@kevinwbrown I used the Online reporting site just last week successfully.The old app no longer works due to asking for the TM6.The website itself works very well and does not ask for the TM6.Search online for Thai Immigration Online 90 day reportinghttps://www.immigration.https://www.immigration.go.th/en/?page_id=1666Hope this helpsBiggordo

Thanks all. I've registered for app and all good apart from needs TM6! I've tried to register for website and constantly comes back to re-enter character. Seems I'm not registered as website not accepting same credentials to app.

anyway for now I've reports in person so all good for another 90 days

@biggordo thank you

@kevinwbrown did you re-entered Thailand about 3 month ago? Cause in this case always the system rejects it on-line and oblige you to go there and initiate a first 90 days registration in person and then following ones can be done on line.

@Maxi Mari I did arrive 3 months ago but already registered and completed previous 90 day reports in person. IO confirmed I should be able to do as didn't need any documents other than passport. IO said could use 5 2's for TM6 in future as they don't issue anymore but as I was there she just renewed for me.

@Maxi Mari I did arrive 3 months ago but already registered and completed previous 90 day reports in person. IO confirmed I should be able to do as didn't need any documents other than passport. IO said could use 5 2's for TM6 in future as they don't issue anymore but as I was there she just renewed for me.
-@kevinwbrown

You can use the latest version of the 90 days online report. There's no TM6-card number to fill in.

@Leeds forever! Thanks will do next time as sorted now

@Maxi Mari correct the guy at immigration told me, that the first 90 days report after entering the country must be done at immigration. the new website works like a charm. i get an email when my next report is due. the app is just a link to the website.

@Maxi Mari correct the guy at immigration told me, that the first 90 days report after entering the country must be done at immigration. the new website works like a charm. i get an email when my next report is due. the app is just a link to the website.
-@kschindl

The 90 days report receipt shows the Due Date. You have a 21 days window to submit the report in person and a 15 days window when doing it online.

@Leeds forever! Thanks everyone for all the great info!  I got my 1 year extension in early February, so I will be doing my first 90 day report in early May or late April .  So, you are saying I will need to do it at the immigration office the first time?

Second question...  If I am out of the country, can I  do my 90 day report online once it is set up, meaning after first reporting is done in person?  Or does leaving and returning reset the time you need to report?

Second question... If I am out of the country, can I do my 90 day report online once it is set up, meaning after first reporting is done in person? Or does leaving and returning reset the time you need to report?
-@Friendly G34

When leaving and coming back, you start counting from the day of arrival. Don't forget,if leaving you must apply for a re-entry permit and return before the extension expires. Otherwise,your permission of stay is cancelled and you have to start all over again.

@Leeds forever! Thanks everyone for all the great info! I got my 1 year extension in early February, so I will be doing my first 90 day report in early May or late April . So, you are saying I will need to do it at the immigration office the first time?
-@Friendly G34

Yes,the first time has to be done in person. Ask for form TM47. Then just take the standard copies from your passport, the photo page, entry stamp and last extension. Sign them at the bottom in blue ink.

@Leeds forever! Thanks, good to know, as I plan to travel a lot in the near future.  I got several re entry permits when I got my extension. 

@Leeds forever! Thanks, good to know, as I plan to travel a lot in the near future. I got several re entry permits when I got my extension.
-@Friendly G34

If leaving at least 4 times,go for a multiple re-entry permit instead of singles. You'll save some money.

@Leeds forever! I did, ty!

We talked a lot about the app I assume it's this website

But has anyone tried this phone app called 90 Day Reporter?

I always seem to have better luck with phone apps.

I would try it but I'm not due for some time yet

We talked a lot about the app I assume it's this website
But has anyone tried this phone app called 90 Day Reporter?
I always seem to have better luck with phone apps.
I would try it but I'm not due for some time yet
-@scbrock

The website works perfectly as long as you're using either Safari or Google Chrome. The website isn't optimized for other browsers.

Stay away from 90 Days Reporter. It's not free,you have to buy so called credits, and

when logging in to the 90 Day Reporter, you can only log in using your Google account. That's a big no no for me, and it's not very serious.

The website works perfectly as long as you're using either Safari or Google Chrome. The website isn't optimized for other browsers.

Stay away from 90 Days Reporter. It's not free,you have to buy so called credits, and
when logging in to the 90 Day Reporter, you can only log in using your Google account. That's a big no no for me, and it's not very serious.
-@Leeds forever!
Thanks, good to know. I'll try Safari next time

@kevinwbrown so if you arrived 3 month ago with new entry stamp then the previous 90 days reports you did before leaving are no longer valid and void for this new arrival.

And again you have to make the first in person and the successive on-line.

Cause the first in person is for IO to check your actual address if same or changed, in fact what they want is also to file a TM-30 at each new arrival in the land to update where you live, unless you live in a hotel where they do the TM-30 by hotel systems.

There are apps too:

IMM Services for TM 47 (or 90 days).

Section38 for TM 30.

Both work fine I do use them quite often.

There are apps too:
Section38 for TM 30.

-@egypte

Has IMM Services been edited regarding the cancelled TM6-card? The latest website version has.

Section 38 is designed for guesthouses and hotels, not for individuals staying in for example condos. Several immigration offices don't accept it. They want a copy of the TM30 receipt when applying for annual extensions.

There are apps too:
Section38 for TM 30.

-@egypte

Has IMM Services been edited regarding the cancelled TM6-card? The latest website version has.

Section 38 is designed for guesthouses and hotels, not for individuals staying in condos or houses. Several immigration offices don't accept it. They want a copy of the receipt from the TM30 report in person when applying for annual extensions.

ok, one more question, I am headed to siem reap for a few days, way before my first 90 day check in.  do I check in again in person with immigration when i return from cambodia, and that resets the 90 day clock?

I think i have this right but want to make sure, thanks all you experts!!!

ok, one more question, I am headed to siem reap for a few days, way before my first 90 day check in. do I check in again in person with immigration when i return from cambodia, and that resets the 90 day clock?
I think i have this right but want to make sure, thanks all you experts!!!
-@Friendly G34

You just wait until next 90-days report is due. Start counting from the day of arrival. No visit to immigration for a reset. You had a multiple re-entry permit,right?

@Leeds forever! yes, have multiple, and have not done my first 90 day check in yet.  so I just start the clock over and don't have to report after I return from Cambodia?  that's easy... what if I just kept going places and never got to a 90 day report?

thanks, you're a great help!