EOR Sites for work visa sponsorship (Specifically Shelter and Playlab)

Anyone have any experience with using Shelter.global or Playlab as work visa sponsors for long-term non-immigrant B Visa and Dependent Visas? I'm starting to think these are my best options for long-term Visas. They will provide me sponsorship for a Visa and Work permit so that I can continue my Remote job from Thailand legally. They do require you have a BS in a tech field and 5 years of experience or a Masters and 2 years experience. Your resume should also support your job type and experience.

Shelter.global seems to have a higher fee. $530 a month or $6300 a year (pricey) but this also covers your insurance, taxes, payroll, dependent visa and visa reporting in your stead.

Playlab is cheaper at $300 a month + a 5% invoice fee or roughly $3,600 a year. They also cover insurance, dependent visas taxes and payroll. But, you will need to do your reporting on your own.

Both of these options are essentially the same cost over 5 years as The Thai Elite Visa for 1 person. However, with these options, my family can get the Thai dependent Visa which save me a lot of money when compared to the Thai Elite Visa, not to mention, I can work legally on this Visa where I couldn't on The Thai Elite Visa.

I'd really like to hear the experiences of those that have used EOR services in Thailand. These two services or any other options I have yet to find that may be better, cheaper or offer more benefits.

Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any experience with using Shelter.global or Playlab as work visa sponsors for long-term non-immigrant B Visa and Dependent Visas? I'm starting to think these are my best options for long-term Visas. They will provide me sponsorship for a Visa and Work permit so that I can continue my Remote job from Thailand legally. They do require you have a BS in a tech field and 5 years of experience or a Masters and 2 years experience. Your resume should also support your job type and experience.
Shelter.global seems to have a higher fee. $530 a month or $6300 a year (pricey) but this also covers your insurance, taxes, payroll, dependent visa and visa reporting in your stead.

Playlab is cheaper at $300 a month + a 5% invoice fee or roughly $3,600 a year. They also cover insurance, dependent visas taxes and payroll. But, you will need to do your reporting on your own.

Both of these options are essentially the same cost over 5 years as The Thai Elite Visa for 1 person. However, with these options, my family can get the Thai dependent Visa which save me a lot of money when compared to the Thai Elite Visa, not to mention, I can work legally on this Visa where I couldn't on The Thai Elite Visa.

I'd really like to hear the experiences of those that have used EOR services in Thailand. These two services or any other options I have yet to find that may be better, cheaper or offer more benefits.

Thanks in advance.
-@RDT9021

The dependant visa might work for your family but it means that they piggy back on your visa as long as they meet the requirements. But, to be able to work legally in Thailand, you need the correct type of visa.

@Leeds forever! They say they do all of this;

"We provide a work permit, business visa, healthcare, handle monthly payroll, and ensure that your taxes and social security are paid as legally required."

It sounds too good to be true, which in my experience means it's too good to be true. But, they have a lot of reviews that are pretty high from all around the world. BBB checks have them top rated. Only negative I've seen about them was they have higher fees than other EORs. But, I guess it's a matter of if it's worth it to you to live and remote work in Thailand then you deal with the costs. They are extremely popular with digital nomads. Was hoping someone here had experience with them to help validate them as not being a scam.

@Leeds forever! They say they do all of this;
"We provide a work permit, business visa, healthcare, handle monthly payroll, and ensure that your taxes and social security are paid as legally required."
It sounds too good to be true, which in my experience means it's too good to be true. But, they have a lot of reviews that are pretty high from all around the world. BBB checks have them top rated. Only negative I've seen about them was they have higher fees than other EORs. But, I guess it's a matter of if it's worth it to you to live and remote work in Thailand then you deal with the costs. They are extremely popular with digital nomads. Was hoping someone here had experience with them to help validate them as not being a scam.
-@RDT9021

I found this online. It's info from one EOR-service.

https://bradfordjacobs.com/countries/as … -services/

"They (EOR's) are extremely popular with digital nomads".

Maybe, but not in Thailand. Their services are not exactly free. As far as I can remember EOR's have never been discussed here at expat.com. I might be wrong,though. To me, it sounds like a fancy visa agency.

@RDT9021

Hi,

Any news since ? I'm currently in contact with shelter, and i still have some doubts (scam or not ?).

Isn't there another one called iglu? https://iglu.net/thailand/

@RDT9021 Hello, did you manage to get more information about this? I'm actually doing a lot of research on this subject but it's very vague. The IGLU company seems closed and for SHELTER for my part I cannot contact them.

Have a nice day and thank you for your reply.

@RDT9021  hey, did you go forward with shelter? I‘m looking into their service atm and, while I find it quite expensive, wonder if if might be the right option because of hassle free visa. would be awesome if you would share your experiences with them!

@YassGr did you get to any results with your research? did you end up using their service?