Work Permit

Hi everyone. I have a question regarding work permit B in Belgium. I got an assistant position at a University and applied for the work permit and received it too. But I don't want to go this university now. Instead I want to go to other university as a PhD student. Since both the university are in Flanders region. Can this be a problem?

Well, you cannot use that WP B for the new position and you need to get a student visa with the new university (if you are on a full student mode or a university research permit or that sort, Your new university must be able to arrange that). And, inform the first university to cancel your WP.

Thank you very much.

New topic