Moh mutual transfer (riyadh to dammam)

Good day. I am a nurse working in khafji general hospital (dammam province) and 2 hours from jubail. I am under HOP. Any hop staff from riyadh willing to swap? Please free to message me.

hello there. i am willing for mutual transfer but i am in jeddah
working in MOH hospital in jeddah under HOP
thanks

Hi am interested

Hi am moh nurse working under Riyadh ...searching job in Dammam since my husband is working there.am ready for mutual transfer plz contact me

Are you moh or hop? In which hospital you are working now?

Hi now am in dammam

I already transferred to dammam now am looking for mutual transfer to jubail or quatif. From. Dammam. Am hop

Anyone interested jeddah to qasim

Hai,am hop nurse working in al yammah hospital (Riyadh)any staff from dammam willing to swap?please let me know

anyone wants to transfer here in KFH al baha?

you want KFH al baha?

@ajcunanan2425
Hlo iam working at Al qassim  ,,,king fahad hospital
@tincybonny
Hlo are you interested  to transfer to al qassim only two hour distance from Riyadh

@ajcunanan2425 is al qussim ok for u ?

Hi

I working in as suliyal general hospital under moh 4 hrs away from ridhya city, any body welling to come here form ridhya city to my place for mutual transfer pls.

As my sister is pregnant she need me pls any body can Help me pls

@ajcunanan2425

Hai am sukanya working under Hop. Riyad region. Am willing to come damam because my husband working there. My number is ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should NOT be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day. I am a nurse working in khafji general hospital (dammam province) and 2 hours from jubail. I am under HOP. Any hop staff from riyadh willing to swap? Please free to message me.        -@ajcunanan2425

Please call me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 2 months ago
Reason : Contact details should NOT be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@sunijobin7

Am interested

@sukanyasumesh233

Hello, please note that this is an old thread.

All of these members haven't been active for years now. I can see that you have posted on other more recent threads.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed