Spending vacation outside KSA

Hello

I'm wondering if it's possible for an expat, (who's on a 3 years work contract), to spend vacation Abroad, and what are the requirements and steps that you should follow to prepare for your trip?

thanks in advance

can anyone answer my question, please?

Chafiks wrote:

Hello

I'm wondering if it's possible for an expat, (who's on a 3 years work contract), to spend vacation Abroad, and what are the requirements and steps that you should follow to prepare for your trip?

thanks in advance

Yes is possible. Am pretty sure your contract states you have a 1 month paid leave being it annually or every 2 years or so.  You could choose to go anywhere in the world once you have the required items and have gone through the necessary procedures of traveling to another country.

The use of "Abroad"  in your question is very ambiguous as we do not know which part in the world you did like to go. Now am thinking you did like to go to a different country apart from your own motherland. So in this case, you did need:

1. Your Passport of course( make sure its 6 months valid pro to your travel)
2. Apply for a visa to the country you did like to visit.
3. Book your flight in and out. To the country and back.
4. Book your hotel or aggrange where you did be staying once you get to where you are going.
5. Make sure to get your exit-Reentry  visa from your company before leaving for your vacation.

In all the steps the most important is getting your exit-Reentry visa from the company you are working for now and getting a visa to the country you did  want to go to.

Hope this helped and Good luck.