Areas to live

What are the nice areas to live and what are the no no areas.

Also, what is the cost of a one or two bedroom apartment?  I donŽt like heights to an apartment on the 2nd or third floor would suit me well.

Also, how much would it cost to rent a house, with one or two bedrooms?

Is the rent fully inclusive of for example council tax, water rates, gas, electricity etc.  As IŽm new to all this I donŽt know what is included in the rent.  How much deposit is needed, its usually a months rent up front?

If anyone could let me a newbee know that would be brilliant.

Thank you.

hey! are you from London as well? when are you planning to move to Gibraltar?

So far I checked Santa Margarita... for 2 bed you would need to pay around 700 euros

Good luck!

Hi

Yeah I'm from London.  Don't know exactly when I'll make the move.  Right now I'm trying to find out all the information about the area, i.e. accommodation and pay for my experience.  As soon as I know everything and sorted a few things out here, then I'll decide.  Will be making a number of trips to Gibraltar to make up my mind completely.

700 Euros; does that include all the bills etc.  I will check out the area on the net.

Thanks!

Could I ask, what kind of checks did your employer do? I work in the banking sector and they do all kinds of references and credit checks, the latter hasn't been too good although sorting that out, wasn't working for over 6 months due to redundancy, so got behind on some bills ... :/ would really appreciate hearing your experienc on this matter - thanks!