I need a cheap place to rent need help :(

Hi everyone im new to this forum. My name is Mary and im 24 years old. I was thinking of settling in Gibraltar...I needed some advice regarding a cheap place to rent in Gibraltar. I am planning to move soon and need a place to stay asap. I hope someone can help me on this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for taking time out to read this post:)

Hi No such thing as cheap accommodation in gibraltar. Try La Linea or one of the nearby Coast towns in Spain and commute.

Hello sprinkles1,

I will suggest you to post a customized advert on the Gibraltar Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation.

This will surely help you out!

kfbphoto wrote:

Hi No such thing as cheap accommodation in gibraltar. Try La Linea or one of the nearby Coast towns in Spain and commute.

Thanks for getting back to my post I appreciate it. Such a shame I really wanted to live in Gibralter :(

Yud wrote:

Hello sprinkles1,

I will suggest you to post a customized advert on the Gibraltar Classifieds page, Category>Accommodation.

This will surely help you out!

Thank you very much for responding to my post! I appreciate your help and beneficial advice.

:)

Hey Sprinkles
How much are you willing to spend?
I'm paying 85 pounds a week in my accommodation in Gib.
It's not a bad place and cheap.

Hello daveyg2011,

I am searching for a place in Gibraltar within £60-£85 and I can't afford more than that amount. I hope if you can give me more information about your place?

Thank you daveyg2011

Regards
Sprinkles

Hi Mary,

If I was you I'd recommend living in La Linea its cheaper and less clostraphobic most expats live in la linea and will agree! I have who is moving out of her flat at the end of March but its worth noting she does have a room available now so if you are that much of a hurry it would be possible to move in literally straight away.
If you are interested email me and I will send you her phone number or I will speak to her if you wish. Here is my Email Address [email protected]

Hope this is helpful:) All the best,

Conor

Does your friend live in Gibralter? How much rent per week? and can I have a contact number if its possible? you can send me a private message with her contact details. Thanks

Hey,

Her name Petra and she lives in La Linea If you call her then she will be able to answer any questions you have:) Just say conor mentioned it to you. Her number is 0034616643463

Hi there,

Thanks for getting back quickly. I really was looking for a place in Gibralter actually not La Linea and its been tough to find a place.

Hi every1,

Is there any1 who's livin in Gib can provide with few info about cheap accommodation there even if it's rubbish doesnt matter to me as long as its cheap and in Gib. Would it be roughly btw £50 and £100 per week?

Many thanks in advance :)

N.B even a small info can be helpful.

Hi Oxridge :)

Have a look at the Accommodation section of Gibraltar classifieds. You may also post an advert there according to your needs.

Regards
Armand

Oxridge,
i sent you am e-mail about cheap accomadation,e-mail me at

Hi daveyg2010,

Thank you for your pm. I did reply back to you.

Have a nice time.

Dear All,

Hope you are all doing well.

I just wanted to say that some here claim they are helpful but once they know you are not English you become ignored on purpose which seems clear racism, this reminds me of BNP in the UK ... Anyway! my experience in LONDON was cool and i had seen such a beautiful society living in cultural diversity , and even in outside LONDON never had any problem... Sorry for any inconvenience i felt just something inside must be taken out :|

Hi I am thinking of moving to Gibraltar soon and I have been struggling to find resonibly priced accommodation but I see you pay £85 per week so I was wondering if you could send more details about that place it would be much appreciated .Thank you.

@sprinkles1 Hi, Did you find a flat in Gibraltar? I'm looking for a long term rental in the Gib. Even sharing with someone. If you're interested please contact me by email: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@daveyg2011 Hi!

Are you still living in the Gib? I'm looking for a flat to rent to become a resident there. Any tips? Thanks in advance . Chifri

@Chifri

Hello, please note that this is an old thread. Most of the members are inactive.

I suggest that you post an advert in the housing in Gibraltar section of the website or that you get in touch with real estate agencies.

All the best

Bhavna