Gibraltar health care

Updated 2009-08-02 11:00

European Health Insurance:

E111 - form application for each member of the family including infants. This can apparantly last up to 5 years!
(Covers you for health care in Europe)

Gibraltar Health Service:

For registering with the Gib Health Service - Primary Care Centre - ICC 2nd floor just of Casemates Sq.
Complete both the E111( EU citizens) and the registration form to get free health care.
You'll need a work contract & letter of cover from social insurance office (near bakery on line wall road) for those who are working.
And a passport photo & ID of each dependent (wife & or children).

We do our best to provide accurate and up to date information. However, if you have noticed any inaccuracies in this article, please let us know in the comments section below.