Convalidación de educación básica

Hola a todos!
Alguien sabe que debo hacer cuando no hay un traductor official de mi país en el ministerio de relaciones exteriores de colombia?
Me di cuenta, el ministerio de educación de colombia, que por culpa de no existir un traductor official de lengua persa sus documentos no van a convalidar...

This is an English-speaking forum for Colombia.  Please post in English.

The best thing for you to do is to contact both the Cancillería/Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores and the Ministerio de Educación and get the official answer from them on what to do if/when no official translator exists. … redirect=1

Here is the section dealing with convalidación:

You could also try asking your question in the Iran forum:

Thanks so much for your guidance!
The thing is that I even contact my embassy in colombia but even that didn’t help me.

New topic