Convalidacion

how is the process of recognition (convalidacion) the documents in colombia?

Your question appears unclear and over-generalized.

What specifically do you want to know about obtaining a document in Colombia?

cccmedia in Depto. de Nariño

It is about the translation of it, it should be translated by the translators in mini exterior of Colombia?

happyfollowing, you're going to have to be more specific - what document do you want translated, what city in Colombia, and for what purpose?  Then we can direct you to the correct ministry - they do not all necessarily use and approve the same translators but generally have a list of those they work with and will accept.

Certainly if you know the ministry you are dealing with, just ask them.

Or just Google for Translators in the area you will be in, they will tell you whether they are approved for Government translations, and will have a license number for doing so. Once the work is completed it is returned to you, with an official stamp, stating they are approved, and the license number.

I have translated my documents bachelor and all those by the oficial translator of Iran, but ministry of education in Colombia says that te translator should be official by Colombia, like it should have been translated by the guys in the ministry of foreign affairs of Colombia but the problem is that they don't have a guy to translate from Persian to Spanish. And now all of my documents are translated correctly into Spanish and got all the Stamps necessary but the stamp of the translator guy in ministry of foreign affairs of Colombia... that is the problem

What should I do?

happyfollowing wrote:

I have translated my documents bachelor and all those by the oficial translator of Iran, but ministry of education in Colombia says that te translator should be official by Colombia, like it should have been translated by the guys in the ministry of foreign affairs of Colombia but the problem is that they don't have a guy to translate from Persian to Spanish. And now all of my documents are translated correctly into Spanish and got all the Stamps necessary but the stamp of the translator guy in ministry of foreign affairs of Colombia... that is the problem

What should I do?

Sorry to say it but you will have to start again! You have to use an approved Translator, I would query the statement that you have to have it translated 'by' the Ministry of Foreign Affairs', I do not believe that is the case, but you do have to use a translator approved by them. As I said in my previous post, you can find these online. You get your orignals stamped with the apostille in your own country, and then have them translated, the only stamp needed on the translated document is that verifying the qualification of the Translator. I hope that helps.

I see, Thanks for the reply and help!!!