Unpaid credit card

1st of they give you chance to enter then will send you the message on your mobile or the try to contact other ways to pay their credited amount. Yes you have to pay full credit what is balance shown in your card

@Sanchoboy how about if i have unpaid loan like tabby and tamara etc.. can i still get exit reentry visa for vacation in my home country ?please answer my question..thank you

@somer omak

Hi, i also have unpaid cc way back 2018 i think its 8000 sar cant hardly remember, im paying that every month when im still working, sept 2018 i went on holiday back home to gave birth and have to comeback by January 2019.unfortunately i wasn't ready, emotional and physically ready. I emailed my company informing them that im ending my contract on that day. They just ask me to send back a copy of my exit/re entry visa.

After 6 yrs i email my former company and issued me my certificate of employment and release.

I never received chat, email even sms to NCB about my CC, and i dont even recaive any amount from my former company, cause i still have 1 month salary, OT, and i also a end of service pay. My husband told me (2018) that theres money on my ncb atm, then after 3 days it's empty.

I even ask my colleague working on HR, he says no travell banned was issued by the company.

Now i was hired in ksa and im very much willing to pay the debts. I dont know what happen to my salary and to my cc, but ever since i never use it here in my country.

One of my colleague has cc debt also in ksa, but she was able to return and now working in ksa.

I did everything, to reach out the bank, but no calls, emails or any form of communication for 6 yrs.

@mgm202513 hi, i have the same case with you, i think there will be no issue if the bank did not file a case. i was able to come back in KSA and had no issue at all, now i am clearing all my DEBT to 3 company.

if you want to have a piece of mind, email moj if you have any case filed against you, indicate your iqama number  & they will respond to you i think 1 to 2 weeks.

Goodluck.