Furnished Apartment Bucaramanga

.Hola. Moving to Bucaramanga from.Manizales. Looking for a furnished studio or 1 or 2 bedroom apartment relatively near Universidad Industrial de Santander.

Estrato 4 or higher.

Thanks

Hi Quechimba,

I invite you to post your housing search in the housing in Colombia forum. It is more appropriate.

Feel free to contact a real estate agency as well, you will find some contacts here : https://www.expat.com/en/business/south … al-estate/

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team  :cheers:

I will , but doubt I will get any response on this site . Way too many greenies on here. But thanks will try

Airbnb.com or boots on the ground, is your best bet.

Nah.. Airnb suck
They dont even answer their mesages.

The expect you to.pay a couple millón for a furnished apartment without even seeing it

As usual took cae of it myself. Got a beautifull 2  bedroom furnished lined Up in a great barrio.

Dont think I have ever recieved any advice I have actually used of any of these expat forums.

Mostly good for BSing and trolling and the odd bit of Colombian.news I have missed.

But on the contrary I have helped out a few people myself.

Thanks for the advice anyway.

Ohh the good news is, unlike in the eje cafetero there are a lot of realtors here ln Bucaramanga who accept payment month per month with a small damage deposit without fijadores

Way easier to rent a place here.

How did you find your place? and yes, I agree Airbnb is a ripoff, I usually use it for a day or two when I arrive and put my boots on the ground and find a place locally.

Just internet search and contacting people by Whatsapp which was my original.plan

Airnb prices arent higher than anyone elses per month for a furnished 1 or 2 bedroom apt.. In estrato 5 or 6

Bit they just send you aitomatic responses to your inquiries. The dont give phone numbers to contact.

And the same places advertised by Airnb are also handled by other realtors