Is Type D Visa needed if relocating from France with valid RP?

Hi all,

I have a valid student residence permit and will be relocating to Belgium for a job, once the work permit is approved, do I still need an entry visa or can I register at the commune directly (as I can enter Belgium without a visa).


In my knowledge yes, you need a long stay visa.

Hi Aneesh, thank you for the quick response.

As I will need to submit my Bachelors degree (Indian), do I need to get it apostilled as well?


For work permit application, I don’t think it needs to be apostilled. You may doublecheck with your employer or their agency that applies for the work permit.

New topic