Advice From Americans In Germany

Hello Everyone!! I am planning to move to Berlin this year and I would love to get advice and hear your story, of how you made it happen.  And maybe if I could ask you some questions :)  Like, did you find a job before you moved?  What was it like getting a visa? Did you use a relocation company?  I am really interested in Nomaden Berlin but it's expensive, about $2600 for one month.  But it seems worth it for the visa, job, and language school help.   But I also wonder, can I do this on my own?  Thanks in advance!

rebecca_s07 wrote:

Hello Everyone!! I am planning to move to Berlin this year and I would love to get advice and hear your story, of how you made it happen.  And maybe if I could ask you some questions :)  Like, did you find a job before you moved?  What was it like getting a visa? Did you use a relocation company?  I am really interested in Nomaden Berlin but it's expensive, about $2600 for one month.  But it seems worth it for the visa, job, and language school help.   But I also wonder, can I do this on my own?  Thanks in advance!

What exactly is Nomanden Berlin? And what would one being paying 2600 USD for? Is that just to arrange a visa or what? Or does that include actually finding you a job and the cost of language classes? Is accommodation included? You are going to have to be MUCH more specific with your questions to get any useful answers!