INFO

Hi there!
I landed in Quebec last year.I intend to relocate in Surrey,BC by October of this year with my family of three.I`m actually in my home country to settle things.I need some info of a better place in Surrey to settle down,i.e:cost of living,school,jobs,transportation,walking distance for shopping etc.I came from a warm country and winter is very hard in QC,that`s why i want to move in BC.Any help is much appreciated.Thanks guys!

Welcome on board Redd ;)

Yud wrote:

Welcome on board Redd ;)

Thnx Yud!

Hey there Redd,
Here's a really basic breakdown of cost of living and transportation based on information from Stats Canada: .canadaimmigrants.com/Vancouverliving.asp

Are you relocating with employment? Are you self-employed? Or will you be seeking work when you arrive here?

Surrey does have a lower cost of living than Vancouver, but it is further out from downtown, so you may want to consider that when looking at where to live/work.

---
Danielle

Thank you Danielle
In fact i`ll be seeking work when i arrive.Vancouver cost of living is higher, that`s why i mention Surrey.I do bear in mind  your suggestions.I`ll keep in touch
Redd