Very repetitive questions but I really need detailed information

Dear Community,

My apologies for adding yet an other thread about the residency permit topic but I really need your advice.

My story goes like this, I quit my job three months ago to find a new opportunity in Turkey but I came to understand that it's not an easy mission, I mean finding a job before coming to Turkey so I taught of moving to Turkey and applying for a residency  permit.

Now I need to apply for an appointment but I am lost on how to proceed, can I apply from my home country before going to Turkey? if so, how?

Also, if you get a residency permit in once city then you would be able to live in the entire country basically?

A big thank you

Hello Ferdaous...

maybe this info can help you..

http://yabangee.com/get-your-residence-permit-guide/

regards..

Hi Ferdaous
It's not hard to have tourist residency in Turkey
Work residency is hard some sort of
If you like to know how, you can ask me
I'll tell
BR

Thank you both, it's very kind of you.

Hassan, I ll write later on today, thank you.

Hey there,

I'm not sure if you need a visa to come to Turkey or not because I'm not sure what your nationality is or what kind of passport you have but assuming you do need a visa then you apply for a visit visa which grants you at least 3 months stay, I think it's 6 months if you do get a visa because when I moved here myself I didn't need a visa so they gave me a 3 months time to take a residence permit appointment "Randevu", as long as you take an appointment before your visit/tourist visa time is over then you should be fine, you could take the appointment online on their website which I can get the link for you to save somewhere on your computer for when you actually come here or you can just have a specialized office make the appointment for you

Anyhow once you take that appointment you just wait until it's time for your interview and you just go to the specified building and you should get your residency permit in about a month or two at most and they send it to you via post office, please keep in mind though is that you have to show them a document proving you have a place to stay like a rent contract along with all the other required documents which I believe would depend on your nationality and what your passport is like, hope this helps a little

Ok I'll be waiting for your respond