Want to go back home country

Lumsum 2 & half months i finished in bahrain. My current company not goood.

I have my passport and CPR

If i go airport. They dont ask me. Why you go. Or i not facing any problem.

Please suggest me. Please.

http://lmra.bh/portal/en/faq/question/13

You seem to have the right to leave, but your employer appears to have the right make you pay for losses they incur.

Running away without following the correct procedure invites problems.

You can go.  However, coming back later to work for another employer is a different story.  If your employer reports you as absconding (which would be true in this case); you can end up with a labor ban and can't enter Bahrain again.

Thanks sir you reply my massage.

Sir. I never want to come any GCC country. Only i need i go to back my country. Please help me. In airport immigration time no any problem happen. No need any sponsor paper.

Is any time duration. First time come bahrain. Should stay any lumsum time.

Means 2 & half months only i complete. Thats no any problem i will go take oneway ticket.

XTang wrote:

You can go.  However, coming back later to work for another employer is a different story.  If your employer reports you as absconding (which would be true in this case); you can end up with a labor ban and can't enter Bahrain again.

The employer could well incur losses, thus leaving without negotiation would be very unfair (assuming the employer has fulfilled all his obligations).

Yes, I agree that it is not fair.

But I was just answering the question on whether he can go or not.  He can choose to go to the airport and leave and it won't be an issue from that angle.

However, he will face a ban for sure.  And the employer will be out of pocket as well unfairly.

At the end, the choice is his - no matter how unprofessional it is.