Driving license renewal

My license is due for renewal. I took it to the directorate of traffic muharaq I was told it can only be renewed online, tried to renew online but I got error messages that my information is not matching I remember I had made a new CPR ID card some few months back. Could it be the reason for the error messages on directorate of traffic website? Probably they do not have my updated information (my thoughts). Has anyone encountered this problem please let me how you solved it and where exactly I can resolve this. I have been trying to call customer service no answer. Thank you in anticipation and stay safe everyone.

I have always renewed online without any issues.   The CPR card is not likely to be a problem.  I had a new card with a new address and it showed up perfectly on the driving license.

Do you have an ekey login tied with your CPR?  if not, get one and then login on the driving license services. Try and see if the old license is showing up in your portal (in your traffic file which shows licenses and cars) and then click renew from there.   The error you describe usually appears if you are punching in the wrong information - most likely the CPR expiry date and the block number.  Try putting in the old card / new card expiry as well as old / new block number as the case may be.

It finally went through! I logged into my portal as you advised(initially I was using the app) tried to use my old block number did not work and then I tapped on payment(s) due from a second drop down menu, a payment window popped up, aided me through the payment process. Thank you XTang you made my day!