About mobility intention request

Hi friends my name shahul coming from india I completed 2 year contract in Bahrain before one month take mobility intention request but unfortunately I cannot search the job still I am in grace period and also work in old employer in case my old employer not send to india before completion of grace period who is responsibility for over stay me  employer or me bcoz i take mobility intension request that why i ask please help me

What is mobility intention?

If you are in grace period then that is not your employer's trouble you are in trouble. Try to get your visa sorted

But original pass port in my company what can I do

After grace period how can I stay here

Speak to your employer, if he does not respond well seek assistance from LMRA/Ministry of Labour

T&R

Now new employer can apply visa for me

I am not sure, you need to ask them.

What is mobility  intention  ?

What is the banifit visa mobility intention request in baharin

How long validity if mobility intention after visa expires?

Mobility intention is you telling LMRA that you don't want to continue with the employer when your contract finishes.  This prevents the employer from renewing your visa.  That is all.   It doesn't mean that you can get mobility.   All it does is that when your visa expires (and if you are not eligible for mobility without consent), you can ask a new employer to apply a visa for you while staying in Bahrain. 

@XTang sir, i have submitted mobility intention request at LMRA on 7th mar,2022 before 1 month of my expiry of my visa and this 7th April, 2022, will be my 1 month. I informed my current employer about my submission of my mobility intention and i requested him to give me this 1 month to find new employer but he is refusing saying that until my visa expires I can't l absent from my work. Am i allowed by law to work with the current employer after submitting my mobility intension until expiry. 

Until contract expiry you have to work with employer. 

My employment visa will be canceled on 20th January 2024 I have an offer letter from another company But I don't know what will be the next procedure after the visa cancellation/Expiry shell I first apply for Intention to transfer after visa cancellation and open Mobility or My new employer can directly apply for a new visa without I apply for Intention to transfer request to LMRA. Kindly Help me

Once your visa is cancelled you have 30days grace to apply for a new visa or to exit the country. If mobility then the rules are here https://lmra.gov.bh/en/page/show/194

How long does it take to transfer to a new employer?

And during the transfer, how does the status of my visa look like?

Because my old employer has already put my visa on mobility so how long will my new employer takes to transfer it if he summit the application

Read the details in the link I posted in my previous reply

@logicalindian

It's showing that it has to instant but my new employer is telling me that it has to take some days before lmra approved it so I wish to know if in some cases it takes some days

Hope for the best, have patience. Its case by case basis

@Da boss Armstrong its normally 3 working days once the new employer submits the required documents. if there is any errors in submission he has to rectify and resubmit. After resubmission again it would be a time period of 3 working days. Once request is approved the visa fee must be paid.

3days was mentioned in the link I posted, that is why I asked him to read the link properly, but anyways thank you for mentioning it.