House and pet sitters

Hi all. Does anyone know any house sitters in black river area and what rates we can expect to pay per night?

Hi,

I'm working on this myself! It's so difficult. If you find out, please would you inform us all! Failing that, how about we help each other... we sit yours and you sit outs? We are Tamarin. Could work !!

Hi am both house or pet sitter...inbox for details

Hi Yassir. I have seen your post regarding pet sitting.  Do you still do this?
We are in Pointe Aux Biches, but we need someone who is here during the day and not out to work.
Regards, Penny

hello. thank you for replying.. actually it part time because i do have a full time job working with  police dogs... for example you going out for some days you need someone to look after the animal, then i can do it. i will come to give the animal food grooming and clean kennel if dirty and a walk of 20 to 30min..  i send you a friend request. we can inbox for more details ok, thank....................................regards yassir....

Hi Yassir,

Thank you for your reply.

I will wait for your friend request.

Kind regards,
Penny

hello
how are you.. thank you ..will inbox you in private now..

Hi there,

I have been house-sitting on Reunion for the past month for a friend of a friend, and it has been great!  I am coming to Mauritius on August 9 to manage some tourism projects. I would love to house sit and/or doggy/kitty sit for a home anywhere on the island.

I am an English Teacher from Canada.

Welcome!
Naveena

hi there

I will be looking for someone to house sit and take care of my two doggies and cat over the December time ?

Hi Donavan,

I will be in Mauritius as of August 9 long term.

I thought you were living in SA.

Naveena

Hi Donavan,

I'm available over the next week's to house and pet sit if you still need it.

Hi all,

I'm avaliable over the Easter holidays between 11 - 20 April 2020 if anyone needs a house/pet sitter during that time.

I am a teacher from SA.

regards,
Jordan

Hi everyone,

If you would be needing, I'm available for either pet sitting or house sitting in any region. I'm a Mauritian, currently studying in Mauritius until end of 2021 and I have transport.

Inbox for more details!

Nicolas.

@Donavan

Hi do you still need a house and pet sitters

Hello Pachettysandy,

Welcome to expat.com!

Unfortunately, the message of Donavan was from July 2019 and Donavan is also no longer active.

Since you are new on the forum, I invite you to tell us a bit more about yourself on the discussion New members of the Mauritius forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee

Hi im sandy pachetty I'm 33 years old actually I'm searching for a house sitter if you have I have a daughter of 7 years old

Hello Pachettysandy,

I unfortunately do not know any house sitter.

However, you can create a job advert on Jobs in Mauritius. If our members are interested in your job offer, they will contact you.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Pachettysandy Good Afternoon,

Please kindly note that I am offering the following services in Black River / Tamarin area.

* House Sitting

* Pet Sitting

* Pet Feeding

* Dog Walking

* Driver

* General Handy Man

Kind Regards

Duan Burger

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : Advertising + Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Duan Burger,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

Thank you for your interest.

You should register your services for free in the Mauritius business directory as advertising is not allowed on the forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi all your pet loving members. I am a dog sitter here in Holland thru Petbnb and if I indeed relocate to the island, I would love to pet and house sit for people as I am then retired and it gives me a rewarding thing to do in my spare time. Of course for now, it is not helping you, but who knows. I am also coming to Mauritius 2,5 weeks in May to check out the place. So maybe we can pre-meet already?

As apparently there is nothing like a "Petbnb" , maybe I can set up something like that although I guess I should then as a different visa instead of a retirement visa?

Lots of luck in finding a kind person and like Nasgg stated: help each other !

Cheers, Olga

@Cheryl Oh sorry, I did not read all the posts and I might have advertised myself in below post? Or is it okay?

Greetz Olga

@Cheryl Oh sorry, I did not read all the posts and I might have advertised myself in below post? Or is it okay?
Greetz Olga
-@oshudofsky

Hello Olga,

It's ok. Don't worry1f609.svg

Since you will be in Mauritius only for a few weeks,  I suggest you add an advert in the Mauritius classifieds section> Pets

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi everyone, my partner (Australian) and I (Scottish) are looking to house sit any days between the dates 1st May - 18th May in the North, ideally in Grand Bay/ Pereybere. We are clean/tidy and are open to pet sitting as well as we love animals. We are open to an affordable short term stay also. Please reach out. Thanks 🙂

@Duan Burger hi duan can you email me please if you are still providing these services ***

Moderated by Bhavna 9 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct