Looking for foster family for dogs

Hello there,

we are two friends who were expats in Libya until recent events there. We have just managed to evacuate our dogs to Tunis and are now looking for a family who might like to look after our dogs for a couple of months, which is the time required to get paperwork which will allow them to travel to the EU.

Our dogs are very good friends, both young females about 1 year old, very playful and fully housetrained. They would need space to run around in the garden and a good fence so they don't escape. They love playing with people and children.

They would need to be looked after by someone who has some knowledge of dogs, as they are still quite young and boisterous.They are luckily still pretty healthy and we would of course cover all food and vet expenses.

Please do get in touch if you think you cold help us out, if you miss having a dog, or your kids are pestering you for one and you want to make sure they still get a feel for what it's like first. One of us is in Tunis at the moment so can explain more in detail if necessary.

Cheers!

Welcome on board floglo ;)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on the Tunis Classifieds page>Community>Pets.

This might help you as well.

Regards

Thank you! Willd o that now :)

test with SOS Animaux in SOUSSE

I hope you have found them a home :)

We have thanks, a very helpful person in Sousse is hosting them :) Cheers everyone!

hi.if u like .i'm from sousse.and i will be very happy if u give me them