Marrying tunisian man.

I see so many English women who are to marry tunisan man. Including me. What if English women, want to live in tunisa??how will the man feel about this??

@lainahudson there is no Tunisian men. There are men, and you should have open and honest conversation with your man about where you wanna live. No one here is going to give answers but your partner. Communication is key.

Hello lainahudson,

Thank you for asking your question on the forum.

I agree with Sarah.

It is important that you have a one on one conversation with your partner where you both share your thoughts and ideas about the future. This will make things a lot easier for you both.

BTW, did you meet your partner in England?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@lainahudson there are 2 types of relationships in these situations: 1.  A genuine relationship that mostly makes sense (e.g similar age range, similar dreams, ambitions and future plans etc) a loving, passionate and fulfilling relationship. 2. A relationship for benefits, where mostly the woman is a lot older, or she has kids/sometimes grandkids even, the man is young and driven wants to be out of Tunisia into Europe to make his dreams come true - not with you - you don't share much in common. The first type the man is likely to invite you to live with him in Tunisia, the second type he will not accept, he will pressurise you to get what he wants and then leave.

@gadearayed Oh wow. You sound quite bitter.

My man is 20 years younger than me

1. He does not want to live in England

2. He does want me to live in Tunisia with him

3. He is not using me to gain his dreams

4. He NEVER asks me for anything

And believe it or not we are VERY happy together

So please don't judge all relationships with an age gap the same

@Kimmidee89 Absolutely 💯 agree with you, 30 years between me and my soul ❤️. We are so happy 😊